Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, July 1, 2013

Don't Miss Out....July Promotion!



Stampin' Up's paper special.  Buy 3 Designer Series Paper Packs and get 1 FREE.  Time to stock up!  You can order directly from me HERE!  And there is no limit.  If you buy 3 you get 1 free. Buy 6...get 2 free.  Buy 9...get 3 free!  This sale is from today until July 31, 2013!


Also...I am in the process of downsizing my craft supplies.  I know...what the heck am I thinking?  well, I am thinking that hopefully by fall we will be moving.  We may be living in smaller space for a while so I figure I might as well downsize some of my stash BEFORE I have to pack it up!  I have a tab on the top of my blog called Virtual Garage Sale.  Everything listed on that page is for sale.  I will be adding new things all the time. Please email me if you see anything that you like. My contact info is on that page.  Do NOT leave a comment on this post for any sale items.  Again to to my Virtual Garage Sale for all the sale items.

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...