Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project Life ~catch up

Hello!  I know I know finally posting. I have been working on my project life and have a few weeks to share.
 This is the week of December 10-16th, 2012. I traveled to Florida by myself for our office party and to visit my friend Heather.  It was a great 5 day visit! 

 This week is the week before Christmas Dec 17-23, 2012. Always a fun time.  Christmas Shopping, present wrapping and my birthday celebration.  WE always celebrate my birthday a few days before Christmas.  
Lastly, March 4thru10th week.  A busy week in the Kottwitz/Tucker house.  Art shows, birthday party, sick kids, and just working on some knitting while the kids are lounging around. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...