Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there...and especially to my Mom, Barb.  She is absolutely the best mom.  She has been there for me through everything...school, my illness, surgeries,  marriages, divorce, all the good times and bad.    She gives 100% of herself...and well is just awesome!
(L-R) My mom, Madison, my sister Amber, Carli, my dad...and me in the front. 

My kiddos and hubby gave me an awesome Mother's Day.  It has been a rough few weeks with issues at school for my older daughter...but this weekend has been awesome.  We just spent time together and had a relaxing weekend.  I am thankful for the support of my hubby during this emotional time. I am also thankful for my two awesome kids. The kids couldn't wait so I actually got my Mother's Day gifts on Thursday.  What did I get you ask....well here it is...
I got drink coasters from Madison.  She ordered them from an online Art website where her teacher uploads her artwork from school and you and have stuff made with your child's art work.  She decided I needed coasters since I always have a napkin under my water glass on my computer table.  Carli picked me out those awesome sandals.  She knows once the weather gets warm enough I don't like wearing sneakers.  My hubby got me  a gift certificate to a reflexologist.  Basically they work on the pressure points on your feet and rub and massage your feet.  We were at the mall a few weeks ago and I glanced over and checked out their prices and told shawn that some day I was coming back to get my feet rubbed on.  Well....yeah now I can!  Last but not least...each of the girls got me a CD.  and for those of you that don't know..I love Bon Jovi and Toby Keith.  My kids think I am nuts as whenever I hear them on the radio or whatever I sing really loud and well as they say am embarrassing.  Now...I can be even more embarrassing!  Yeah, me.  But really, the best gift of all is an awesome hubby, awesome kids, and awesome mom and dad, awesome brother and sister and great friends!  

Hope everyone has a great Mother's Day! 
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...