Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween-Craft Fair

Hi all.  Sorry I have been MIA lately.  Just been busy.  My husband went out of town with a friend to go hunting so it has been me and the girls.  They are good, just busy...busy...busy.  Tonight we went trick or treating with the Dickerson's.  It was a lot of fun.  A bit chilly but that didn't stop the girls from getting out there.  It was nice walking around the neighborhood having people with lights on.  In our little area people don't really turn on their lights and had out candy.  So a big thank you to the Dickerson's for letting us go with them.  Here are a few pictures...
 This is before we headed out in the cold.  Wanted to get their pictures before their jackets covered up their costumes.  Ava, Madison and Abbi.
Carli just before heading out...to trick or treat.  She was not completely thrilled.  She says she is too old to trick or treat but she doesn't like to stay home to long by herself.  So she went with us to the dickerson's to trick or treat.  Her she is at their front door.  Doesn't she look thrilled to be there? 

I decided we needed to take a picture of Madison with all her loot when we got home.  She absolutely loves Halloween.

Okay...now on to some craftiness.  I have been making some stuff for a craft fair/bazaar that I am going to be at this weekend.  Since we live in Hokie land...aka...Virginia Tech land I thought I should make a few things that were Virginia Tech.
 These are post-it note holders with a pen.  This is one of the tutorials I found to make these...tutorial.
Here are some magnets.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have a few more things made.  Have a good one!
post signature

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

great projects kristin.
good sales, for sure!!!!
tfs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...