Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Friday, December 13, 2013

Sharing...


Just wanted to share a few things today from this week. I know some of my family sees and reads my blog and this is where they see pictures I post!

Madison had a Jump for Heart last night!  They did an obstacle course for the kids and they all got jump ropes.  Madison seemed like she was having a good time.

 Madison loves to hula hoop!


Doesn't Carli looked thrilled to be there?

Also today I finished my latest pair of knitted socks.  I so love making these.  They all told me I would be once I started to make them and now I am.  My latest socks are a pattern called Vanilla Latte and I found the pattern on Ravelry.  I love these socks!  I am wearing them today!  I love the striped yarn and they are so warm.  I also...learned how to do a after thought heel on these!  Yikes was I worried.  But all my knitting friends taught me well and I caught on pretty fast!


Thanks for stopping by.  Sorry if you were / are expecting to see cards/stamping/scrapbooking.  I am still taking pictures.  I just have not been motivated to do my paper crafting lately. Maybe a little in the future I will have more motivation to do more but right now I just don't have it!

Have a great day and weekend!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...