Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, December 31, 2012

Thanks A Bunch



Hi and Happy New Year's everyone.  I hope everyone is enjoying the last day of 2012.

Today is the new sketch from cardabilities.blogspot.com.  This is my creation for this week's sketch.  I used Stampin Up products as well as a few from Verve.

**I am not home, so when I get back I will go ahead and the details of my card and the products I use.

Again hope you all have a great new year and be safe.

post signature

5 comments:

Malin said...

What a lovely interpretation of the sketch. Really like the kraft paper.
Delicious with the built-up flower.
Happy new year!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Love that card! Super Cute! I need to stop reading so much and make some cards--my stash is running low! Hope you love the Devoured Books! Consumed is out the 15th. I can't wait for it!!

scrapdictive said...

Such a sweet card!
Hope you'll have a great 2013!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is so pretty!!!!love the layout and the colors!!!!
tfs:)

Sonia said...

Stunning... love it... the color combo is striking... HUGS... SK :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...