Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Best Birthday Wishes

Hi fellow crafters.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a nice quiet one at home. It was great!  With all the traveling we did at Thanksgiving then the next week me traveling to Florida it is nice just to relax and be at home.  


Anyway...I did get a few cards done this week.  I am glad that I am done with Christmas cards...even though I was bad and didn't actually mail out Christmas cards this year.  Anyway, now I can get caught up on my Birthday and Thank you Cards.  So here is one that I made using Regal Collections DSPRegal  Collection Cardstock, and Crumb Cake Cardstock.  The stamped image is from Serene Silhouettes Stamp set.   For the cutout image I used Label Collection Framelits

Hopefully I will have a few more cards to share this week so please stop back! 

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...