Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Means So Much...other craft

Hello all.  Hope you are all having a good weekend.  We had a good weekend.   All is good here.  Our last weekend before school starts.  We have school shopping done, lunch boxes ready to go and now they have one more night to stay up late.  I loved spending the summer with them, but Mama is now ready for school to start.

As you can see I do have a card to share today.  I decided to play along with the sketch over at Techno Stamper.  You can find this weeks sketch HERE.  It was this past Mondays' sketch, that I am just getting around to posting.  This is only the 2nd time of playing along with one of her sketches but I am hoping to play along more often.    I really do like her sketches it is just that I usually don't get my card done in time to post on her blog.  But yeah for me this time I did.  I am really trying to get better about that.  

I decided  to pull out my verve stamps for this card along with my The Stamps of Life stamp set.  My paper is both CTMH and Stampin Up.

Also today I decided to pull out my Counted Cross-stitch supplies. Yep, I like to do counted cross-stitching. It is my only other hobby other than scrabooking/cardmaking and reading.   It is been so long since I have done something with it so I decided today is the day.  It will probably take me forever to finish the picture I have started but it will be a nice change from card making and scrapbooking.  I will just work on it in between cards and when I just don't feel like sitting down at my craft table.  The one thing I do like about counted cross-stitch is I can do it while sitting on the couch with my feet up.  LOVE IT!   So...here is a sneak peak of what I have gotten done so far today...
...yep...I know it doesn't look like much.  But atleast I got it started.  Now I will just have to see how long it will take me to finish it.  Will take another picture in a few weeks to show the progress.

post signature

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Pretty!! I hope to be crafting soon!

MJ said...

What a sweet card. Love the flowers and that sentiment is super! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Sam said...

Hi Kristin,

I love your blog, such a clean, crisp feel about it. It is not cluttered and is very pleasing to my eye! I love the font you are using for your post text too. It looks good.

Best wishes,
:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...