Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Friend...

I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I have posted.  Life has just been busy.  The girls in school, birthdays, work, you know all that stuff.  I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their fall weather.

I haven't been working much on my paper crafts lately.  I have a bit, but not as much as I should be.  I am behind on scrapbooking and card making!  but...I am enjoying life.   I do have a card that I have created in my down time.

I did a search of this stamp set in google and found lots of inspiration.  So I adapted several different ideas in one!
Will update with my supplies later.

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a great day!

post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...