Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, June 24, 2013

Valentine's Day 2009

Good morning!  Another Beautiful day here in Virginia.  Though I will say I am hoping that if it is going to rain it rains today.  The rest of the we have some plans that involve being outside.  So we shall see.  You never know what it is going to do when it says there is a 40% chance of rain.  Oh well, whatcha gonna do. 

I do have a layout to share today.  I have been working on some older photos and events that haven't been "scrapbooked".  This is one...Valentine's Day 2009. Yep...I know...that is just sad.  But I scrapbook as the mood strikes me.  I don't necessarily scrapbook in chronological order but do put my layouts in my albums chronologically.  Right now I am also working on a few layouts with events from this year. So like I said it just depends on what my mood is. 


So this is a layout of of Valentine's 2009.  In this year Valentine's Day fell on Saturday.  Sadly that was my Saturday to work in the office so I worked all day.  But I came home to dinner, flowers and a few gifts.  My hubby had made me shrimp scampi and salad for dinner.  The girls got me a few gifts...and hubby got me some flowers.  It was a fabulous end to my Valentine's Day!

The entire layout was made from my "scrap" stash.  I know the papers are from CTMH, but not sure of the name.
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...