Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Birthday

Hi! Hope everyone is having a great week. We are on our 3rd cancellation day in just a couple weeks.  No school for the kids again today.  Thankfully not snow again, but a lot of rain and flooding.  The kids have rather enjoyed it.  I am sure they will not be thrilled when they have to make the day up at the end of the year.  Oh well.  

Okay, now on to my card.  I am running low on some birthday cards so I decided to start getting caught up that is why most of my cards have been Happy Birthday lately.

Today's card is for this weeks sketch at Cardabilities.  This weeks sketch is #68 and so cute.   My card base is my favorite go to Crumb cake.  I also used soft suede.  The pattern paper is from the Print Poetry design series stack.  I used my SU labels collection framelits to cut out the the center image and the butterfly punch for the butterflies. The sentiment is from the set Petite Pairs.
Thanks for stopping by and make sure to go over and join this weeks sketch at Cardabilities which you can find here,
post signature

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

This one is really beautiful, Kristin!

scrapdictive said...

Such a sweet card!

pysselpetra said...

Pretty pretty colors and lovely design ♥ althogether beautiful ♥ Petra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...