Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Saturday, November 10, 2012

My first Scarf

Hello!  Hope everyone is doing well.  I am doing great!  I am sorry I haven't posted anything lately, but I have been working.   I decided to learn how to knit.  I scrapbook, stamp and even counted cross stitch.  But I was at my friend Erin's house one day and she was showing me a cute project she was working on so I decided it was something I wanted to try.  Thanks to her, my friend Jen and a knitting club another friend Caitlin told me about I have completed my first project.

My friends told me the easiest thing to practice was a scarf so that was my first project.  Madison decided she was going to take over as the first recipient of my new found hobby.  I asked Carli if she wanted and and she laughed and said no. I am guessing it was because there was some pink it it.

Anyway...here it is!




Of course it is not perfect and if you look really close you can see some of the mistakes but...Madison loves it and I think it turned out good for my first time.  It didn't take me long either.  I started it this past Wednesday, Nov. 7th and finished it this afternoon!  Now I am ready to start on my next one!

Anyway...hope you are all having a great weekend and hopefully will see you here with a few new cards soon!
post signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...