Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day Card for my husband.  I used Mojo Monday #500 card challenge.  When I need inspiration for a card I always go to Mojo Monday first.  Sadly this is their last sketch!  I will miss them.  Also used the Sweet & Sassy Stampers Challenge #snsschallenge #june2017




I used a few different companies.  The paper is an older paper pack from CTMH and the stamp & die cut is from Simon Says Stamps.  My husband is an avid hunter/fisher.  I bought this stamp set for a reason.  It is actually a christmas set...but you really can't read the words on it so I went with it! 


post signature

2 comments:

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Oh, I remember these papers! Love your clean cut card! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous Father's Day card. Love that deer image. So glad you could join us for the final Mojo sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...