Home Virtual Garage Sale Etsy Store Blogs I Browse Knitting Challenges & Sketches

Monday, August 20, 2012

First Snow


Here is another layout page I have to share with you.  This layout is of our first snow fall here in Virginia after we moved here from Florida.  It was the first time in 9 years that Carli had seen snow and the first time Madison has ever seen snow.  It wasn't a lot of show but they were excited. 

Their dad took them outside to build their first snowman then had a little snow ball fight with them.  

I based my layout with the sketch from Sketch N Scrap.  This week is week #15. This was my first time playing along with their challenge.  I did turn the sketch on the side and didn't use a big title.   

post signature

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh what fun snow memories! I love how the papers are soft giving the winter feeling and also showing off the fun photos! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Winnie said...

What a lovely layout! Such pretty papers you used and the great snowflakes. You have a lovely blog.

Lisa in Texas said...

Love how you turned the sketch to fit your photos! What fun pics and a great memory! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Debbie P said...

I love your photos! I also really like the blues & browns. Nice job!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this page!!!!!!
laid out beautifullly!!!!

Tamika said...

the snowflakes accent your page nicely and compliment your awesome photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...